The Robert Hampson Tabs for Kids Fund
- We collect aluminum tabs from cans.
- The tabs are taken to a metal recycling depot that pays for the aluminum by the pound.
- The money is deposited into the Robert Hampson Tabs for Kids Fund at the President’s Choice Children’s Charity.
- Wheelchairs and other adaptive equipment are purchased for children.
- The President’s Choice Children’s Charity (charitable registration #868421556RR0001) administers the fund and purchases the equipment. http://www.presidentschoice.ca/en_CA/community/pccc.html
- We have purchased adaptive equipment for 10 children including 6 wheelchairs, a lift for an accessible van, a movable seat for an accessible van, equipment to adapt a bathroom, and an adapted tricycle.